GOLD & BRONZE!
With the team at Fast Forward Events, we won gold & bronze at the BEA World Awards, the oscars of the event industry.
The big, bright & bold Happy Rebels Festival for House of HR convinced the jury in terms of creativity, strategy, efficiency and quality (out of 350 cases, entered by 34 countries worldwide).
We won. BRONZE in category Cultural & Musical Event GOLD in the category Incentive / Teambuilding
In an event world where visuals and communication are increasingly important, this is something I take proud of.
How to organize a festival for 4.300 employees working in more than 10 countries? How to attract and warm up all those colleagues from all over Europe?
With a big, bright & bold campaign!
- a save-the-date video teaser
- a unique music card in the mailbox with a dazzling text, voiced by none other than Marcel Vanthilt: “Hi Happy Rebel, you are invited!”
- the Happy Rebels app, which operated as a central communication tool for several months
- cool festival website with online ticketing system * various contests that allowed the employees to have a say in the festival. Such as help determine part of the lineup
- company surprise acts by Rebel actors in a fully wrapped van
- a Rebel clothing line
- one day of Happy Rebel Radio with Marcel Vanthilt to get everyone enthusiastic
- festival box containing props for a successful festival: a booklet with practicals, a bandana, LED-wristband and a mystery card you needed to play a Rebel Game during the festival.
Of course, on site this same big, bright and bold vibe was present
everywhere in all graphic elements (baches, videos, flags, wristbands, …). And what a result: a big, bright & bold celebration of love and music! A true festival experience with 3500 colleagues.
Thanks to the many suppliers for their hard work and fine collaboration. Thanks Fast Forward Events, in particular Pascal Cauwelier and Mathias Kerckhof, for this opportunity and for the trust.